2X’S A WEEK
EVERY OTHER WEEK
We do not require our customers to sign a contract. Service can be stopped and started by giving us a call or sending us an email.
- Gates or fences should be unlocked on the day of service. You may also provide us with a key or combination code to allow us to unlock your gate for you, if you prefer. Please note, we do not jump or climb over fences.
- Dogs can be in the yard while we are there for service. However, there are some instances where a dog will not let us in the yard. If you know your dog is not good with strangers, is aggressive, or it becomes apparent that your dog will not allow us into the yard to clean it up, then we ask that you restrain or confine your dog for service.
- Our technician will ring your door bell if dogs are out and we are not able to service your yard because of the dogs. If you are not home, we will be unable to provide service that day and you will be charged for the service visit.
- Dog bites are serious and something we all want to avoid. This is not only for our protection, but yours as well.
- Invoices are sent on the last day of the month and are due by the 15th of the next month.
- If payment is not received by the 15th of the month, service will be paused until payment is received.
- We accept all major credit cards and ACH payments. We do not accept cash or checks.
- Rain, snow, sleet, or shine Dog Gone Waste Removal works in all-weather types!
- If snow, heavy rain, lightning, or extremely cold temps become a factor and prevent us from working, service may be postponed. We will communicate with you directly to let you know that service has been postponed and will resume accordingly.
Do you know someone who may be interested in our service? Do you have a friend or family member that’s just too busy to worry about cleaning up after their dog?
Send them our way and get yourself a weekly service for free!
- Once the new customer starts a reoccurring service with us and pays for their first month of service, you will earn your next service free!
- The free offer does not apply to one-time clean up’s. Only reoccurring services.
What if you heard about our service but don’t have a dog?
Aren’t an existing customer?
That’s okay – we’ll pay you for referrals! We’d rather pay you than pay Google or any other website, which is why for every new customer that signs up for a re-occurring service and that pays their first month’s bill, we will pay you $10.
For example, if you refer 5 new customers to us that complete their first month of service and pay for service after their first month, we will send you a check for $50!
For all referrals please call, text us, or email us today!
Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone # 612-562-9404